Managing Partner+45 2082 firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedIn
Ulla has more than 20 years of experience working with innovation and business development within established companies like Egmont and McKinsey as well as start-ups like game developer IO Interactive and the web shop Harburi. She has an extensive network within venture, media and the political sphere.
- Managing Director, DTU Symbion Innovation A/S
- Director, DTU Invest A/S
- Board positions, Danish Venture Capital Association, Danish High Technology Fund and Mary Fonden
- Member of Vækstforum, Danske Bank Committee of Representatives and Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
- Various executive positions, Egmont and Nordisk Film A/S
- Cofounder, HABURI.com
- Associate, McKinsey & Company
- MBA, Columbia Business School
General Partner+45 4074 email@example.comLinkedIn
Carsten has a PhD in immunology and more than 10 years of operational experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He has held senior management positions in the biotech industry as well as cofounded two biotech companies. Carsten has a massive network in the global biotech industry.
- Investment Director, DTU Symbion Innovation A/S
- Director, Symbion Capital A/S
- Board position at Biotech Research & Innovation Centre at Copenhagen University
- Partner, Danske Private Equity Life Science A/S
- Director, Cureon A/S
- Vice President of Biology, Pantheco A/S
- Director of Research, ALK-Abello A/S
- PhD in Immunology
- MSc in Biology
General Partner+45 2711 firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedIn
Lars is a serial entrepreneur with several successful exits to his name. His insight and network is accumulated from more than 15 years of experience in the international ICT industry – i.e. as CEO for Columbus IT with more than 1000 employees in 25 countries.
Lars is an expert within the fields of internationalisation, sales and management and has had a pivotal role in the exits of both Fullrate and AudioAsics.
- Managing Director, Symbion Capital A/S
- CEO, Opportunity Solutions A/S
- CEO, Zenaria A/S
- Cofounder and CEO, Columbus IT A/S
- Cand.merc., Aarhus School of Business
Steen is a serial entrepreneur with several successful exits, including Halbye Kaag JWT, which he founded and grew to be one of the largest advertising agencies in Denmark. Since 2009 his entrepreneurial capabilities has benefitted the Cleantech industry where he has provided business consulting and founded the eco-friendly heating-system provider Varme & Viden.
- Founder, Varme & Viden
- Founder and CEO, Halbye Kaag JWT
- Founder and CEO, OMD
- Sales Director, TV3
- Junior Associate, McKinsey & Company
- MBA, INSEAD
- Master of Law, Copenhagen University
Jakob Fuglede Nielsen
CFO, Partner+45 2244 email@example.comLinkedIn
Jakob has a background from the energy sector as Finance Manager for several divisions in the Danish energy company DONG Energy. He is responsible for securing the professional, timely and informative reporting on all fund activities.
- Finance Manager, DONG Energy A/S
- Management Assistant, DONG Energy A/S
- Consultant, FUTOP A/S
- MSc Economics, Århus University
Anne Cathrine Wilhjelm
Attorney, Partner+45 2172 firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedIn
Anne Cathrine is responsible for the legal frameworks for all funds, investments, exits and often for the specific portfolios. Anne Cathrine's particular areas of experience include company law, IT law, intellectual property rights, and competition law. She has specialized legal knowledge relating to investments in start-ups and the law in general concerning start-ups.
- Chief Attorney Haburi.com A/S
- Attorney, DONG Energy A/S
- Attorney, Kromann & Münter
- LLM in International and Comparative Law, Vrije University
- Cand.jur., Copenhagen University