Photo coming up..
Chris is a Principal in the investment team at SEED Capital. He focuses on early-stage startups and is especially excited about Fintech, verticalized SaaS, and marketplaces.
Chris gained first-hand experience as an entrepreneur at the start of his career when he co-founded two marketplaces (B2B and B2C), both of which ended up failing. He then spent more than 5 years in management consulting eventually focusing on M&A.
Prior to SEED, Chris was a professional venture builder at Rainmaking working with Fintech, consumer, and SaaS solutions for SMBs.
He holds a degree in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Denmark and Stanford University.
- I love travelling southern Europe by car with my family.
- I love playing various sports. I'm currently going all in on padel tennis and I'm my own biggest competitor. 🎾
- Strategic positioning across the value chain, product offerings, and customer segments
- Go-to-market models and growth strategies for consumer and SMBs
- Two-sided platforms and marketplaces
- Fintech solutions for consumers and SMBs
- The Cold Start Problem, Andrew Chen
Be all in, or be all out. Halfway sucks.